Massage provides a number of health and related benefits. These benefits are delivered in a natural and safe non-invaseive method and therefore do not carry harmful side effects that can be associated with many prescribed medications and the many invasive medical procedures that are used to today.
Therapeutic massage is an efficient tool for enhancing and increasing a number of beneficial processes and functions within the human body.
- Massage induces relaxation
- Massage increases muscle tone
- Massage enhances soft tissue healing
- Massage enhances one’s state of well being
- Massage increases blood flow
- Massage increases flexibility and range of motion
- Massage stimulates the immune system
- Massage increases and improves lymphatic fluid flow and drainage
- Massage increases dopamine and serotonin levels
Therapeutic massage is extremely effective at reducing and often elimination a number an of uncomfortable and restrictive symptoms and conditions.
- Massage reduces depression
- Massage reduces emotional stress
- Massage reduces joint stiffness
- Massage reduces constipation
- Massage reduces cortisol levels
- Massage reduces pain
- Massage reduces scar tissue formation